Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another day of presents !!!

So, I took yesterday off for my birthday, and when I got to work this morning, I was greeted to a decorated desk, along with gifts......

From my coworkers.....a beautiful mug with a matching spoonrest/teabag tray:


And a surprise package from Sephora (I think it came from my DH.....)

It's the new limited edition L.A.M.B rollerball fragrance, which matches the L.A.M.B spray and lotion I received at Xmas, along with a deluxe sample of MakeUpForEver Aqua Eyes eyeliner in Black, a Birthday sampling of their Happy Birthday Cake shower gel and deluxe samples of Bulgari Rose Essentielle fragrance, Cargo bronzer and L'Occitane face cream

Then I got home from work today to receive my package from my Ravelry Earth Day swap partner Alexandra (aka curlyqnj). She's been sending me little notes about the swap, and told me to expect a package from CANADA.....which arrive today.......my-oh-my......what a bounty.

A great patter for a pair of socks...Daydreamer Socks (by Alyson Johnson), along with my FIRST set of double-pointed needles, size 2-1/2 from HiyaHiya and a beautiful skein of Bamboolicious from Zen Yarn Garden. The colorway is SO ME.......Lime Tahiti !!
A girl could get SO used to this.......

1 comment:

Grace Yaskovic said...

ooooh what great gifts in all your favorite colors!!!! See birthdays aren't so bad!!