Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tea of the Day - 4.10.08

Good morning, after having a rough night last night (tons of destressing from work, still feeling under the weather), so today's tea choice was selected to help me feel better......Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Italian Chamomile


It's organic, which I love, plus it's really a soothing cup of tea.....and it has a lovely smell too. Lots of chamomile, hibiscus and lemon peel, plus a kick of fennel. Definately one to try....

Happy Thursday, and enjoy some tea today!!

6 comments:

HappyMe2, on Ravelry said...

Oh, chamomile does make everything feel better!!!
I figure if it helped Peter Rabbit, it will help everybody!! I haven't tried the Zhena's version yet, but it sounds good!

Ida Zachariassen Sagberg said...

Ooh, it's amazing how herbal blends of that type can make you feel so relaxed and mellow :) I can't drink chamomile on it's own, but with a few other herbs and aromas it's lovely - perfect for those late night evenings when I can't sleep ;)I hope it did wonders - that's what a nice cup of tea is for!

Ida Zachariassen Sagberg said...

Oh, and I'm ziarah on Ravelry btw! ^_^ I'll add a link to your blog from mine!

Jenny M said...

I think it's your teacup, but everyday I think that you've got milky tea. However, I doubt that you've put milk in your chamomile!

And chamomile is so lovely. Yum!

suicidekttn said...

Chamomile is always a good one! It's the only tea my boyfriend drinks with consistancy, actually.

Hope you feel better.

Marlyn said...

I love Zhena's tea, but haven't tried the chamomile. I do love chamomile tea, though.
Now I'm going to have to make some when I get home.