Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tea of the Day - 4.19.08

Glorious Saturday morning to you all......we are expecting a beautiful day here on the east coast.....in the eighties today with lots of sunshine and blue skies.....a day of celebration!!

Today's tea selection is courtesy of a recent tea exchange, and is a brand that I had not tried before... Numi Sweet African Red Green Rooibos

I am lovin' this tea.....pleasant tone and flavor....and I only used one teaspoon of Raw Maui sugar for a bit of sweetness.....no dairy required for this one!!!

Get outside and enjoy the weather today (oh, and a cup of tea, too......)

2 comments:

suicidekttn said...

I always tend to shy away from Roobious because of the first few I had being very 'spicy' I guess would be the word for it. I just associated this with the roobious, not what was added though. What would be your recommendation for a first Roobious, without all the extra jazz?

Jenny M said...

This is one of my favorite red teas:

http://www.equalexchange.com/organic-tea

And it's Fair Trade!