Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tea of the Day - 4.23.08

Hey all.....I know.....it's late !! I had some technical difficulties this morning before I left for work, so here I am posting now.....

Today's selection is probably one of my favorite "non" tea's.....it a herbal tisane.....Adagio's Blood Orange

"A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, rose hip and safflower. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!"
I just love this tea.....it's tart and naturally sweet.....I have it at least once a week, and it makes a killer ICED-tea !!!
Enjoy !!!

5 comments:

Jenny M said...

I can't decide if that sounds delicious or very, very not my style!

Marlyn said...

Mmmmm... that sounds wonderful. I love blood oranges. I have a blood orange tree in my backyard.

Casey Jo said...

As a band director I may have to try this one based purely on it's name.

Chrissy said...

I bought some of this earlier this week and tried it today and I love it. So flavorful and fruity. I think it would be great as a mix in with black or green tea, too. Iced? I can't wait!

Grace Yaskovic said...

It is delicious I am out of it and have to order some more, thanks for the reminder