Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, April 7, 2008

Tea of the Day - 4.7.08

Glorious Monday morning everyone.....today I have to be at work EXTRA earlier, so I knew I needed a morning jolt of flavor......so my selection is



TAZO Wild Sweet Orange.....it tastes like sunshine in a cup! And since it's still dark here, I need some of that sunshine to wake me up this morning. This herbal blend of lemongrass, licorice root, and orange essence is sweet and tart and a perfect way to start a hectic day. Enjoy!

Try some new tea today.........

3 comments:

dawn said...

hmm. it isn't my favorite tea. it is soooo flavored. Try Mighty Leaf white melon. much more sutle.

But, everyone love different teas. Love your blog.

hodgepodgespv said...

sounds good...liked her idea of might leaf white melon...until the melon part...melon in a cup?

suicidekttn said...

That is one tea I did not like. I think I just passed that along to someone actually! Glad you enjoyed.