Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tea of the Day - 4.9.08

Glorious Wednesday morning everyone !! It's •hump• day....only two more days until the weekend!! Since I've been SUPER-busy at work, I've been scrambling each morning with a tea selection, but I'm gonna try to make up a schedule ahead of time. This way, I won't be so rushed in the morning.

So, today's selection is courtesy of a recent package I received from my tea friend, Liz from California (she's known as
Tesseract84 on Ravelry). It's PEET'S Darjeeling Choice


A truly, lovely cup of tea.......and it's great with some organic Half & Half !!

Don't forget to enjoy some tea today......

3 comments:

hodgepodgespv said...

i notice you use dairy in lots of you teas...i have been working toward drinking teas straight...especially sans sugar! if tea too bitter cream and/or sugar help. going straight, i have found the i can really taste and smell differences. have you tried this straight? can you tell me flavor and odor?

sandy in dallas

hodgepodgespv said...

i tried it! i liked ti! with and without milk...sorrry, wrong order but you get the drift.

i was gifted with this tea. after i wrote the earlier posting.

to answer my own question, it is very refreshing both ways. not much on the smell level but great on taste and very smooth.

suicidekttn said...

Darjeeling is one of my favorites. It looks so pretty in the cup!

Everytime I look at your blog I have to go make myself a cup of tea!