Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill In - June 27, 2008

I've seen these done alot on various blogs, and think it's kool, so I've decided to start posting it as weekly feature:

As posted on Janet's Blog, here are this weeks random fill in's......

1. Birthdays are great as kids, but unnessessary as adults (unless I can figure out a way to get YOUNGER each birthday)
2. Fall is my favorite season because of the memories from childhood: Back-to-School, Marching Band, Footbal Games, Halloween, Hay Rides and Apple Picking!
3. I feel my best when I have blue sky and sunshine above my head, warm sand under my feet and sunglasses on my eyes to look out over a tropical paradise.
4. Sushi is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are what made me fall in love with my DH.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "the only person you can TRULY count on is yourself". I was told this by my college philosophy professor and I've never forgotten it.
7. And as for the weekend I need to get the house cleaned so, tonight I’m looking forward to getting the laundry done and getting my tea stash inventoried, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the post office and the LYS and then vacumming the house and cleaning the linen closet out, then Sunday, I want to finish cleaning and take a nap! I think I'll need it after the weekend....

2 comments:

Janet said...

mmmm, I love sushi, too!

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend :-)

Polly said...

Bdays are necessary because though I demand presents daily, I have a better shot at getting them on my bday.