Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My "fives"....what's in your FIVE?

I found this while I was perusing for blog ideas, and I liked it, so I decided to borrow it:

Five things on my to-do list this week:
1. Get my LIVE ORDERS up to date & all of my emails gone through (work)

2. Shopping for all of my swaps......I have at least FOUR going right now
3. Start cataloging containers of quilt fabric for trade/donation
4. Clean out my bedroom closet & the linen closet
5. Get some knitting done……..

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Adopt a baby girl from China

2. Buy houses in Maui, Colorado and South Carolina
3. Pay all of my parents bills OFF and buy them the Victorian home of their dreams!
4. Invest in alternative fuels.....
5. Spend a couple of years cruising around the world—FIRST CLASS!!

Five of my bad habits:
1. Short attention span

2. Letting people walk all over me, and never saying a word…..
3. Housework…..I should have a housekeeper!
4. Being “too nice” sometimes
5. Not emptying the litter box (EEEEUUUUWWWW)

Five places I have lived:
1. Wilmington, Delaware (home town)

2. New Castle, Delaware
3. Bear, Delaware
4. Orlando, Florida
5. Current – Salem County, New Jersey


Five random things
1. I’ve been in the hospital (in one way or another) over 35 times!

2. I own 15 pairs of flip-flops
3. I only like ONE kind of salad dressing – Makoto Honey Ginger
4. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders
5. I am going to Boston for the FIRST time in October (YAY me !!)

No comments: