Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Sunday, June 1, 2008

An "ODE" to good intentions.......

My intentions this weekend were to clean the bedroom storage and closet. I've got stuff to purge and get rid of......quilting fabric, old clothes, purses, etc. I've also gotta dig out all of my summer sandals and put my winter shoes in storage. All of this would have meant manual labor for me. Did I do it??

Heck NO......I played on the computer, took a nap, and watched tv.

I am a slug..... "hi, nice to meet you. I'm Donna, the SLOTH...."

I'm gonna blame my lack of effort on the heat.....we had some wicked weather here yesterday, and were under a tornado watch for most of the afternoon. The dog was not thrilled! The cats, on the other hand, slept right through it all.......note to self, in next life.....come back as a house cat.

DH put the air conditioners in today.....ah, cool as a cucumber I am now! I will sleep like an angel tonight!

BTW, I did get some of my chores done......but alas, I still have a TON of yarn stash to photograph, so maybe I can do that this week. Or at least I have "intentions" to do it.......

C-YA !

No comments: