Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some other.....Need-To-Knows....

Since I'm participating in a bunch more swaps this year, I thought I would post some additional NTK's.......stuff that my partners might like to know about me:

Favorite Online Yarn Shops: Purl Soho, The Loopy Ewe, Three Irish Girls, Sunshine Yarns and Noble Knits
Most Coveted Yarn: ArtYarn Beaded Silk in color 138 and Yarn Love in Fig Tart colorway
Most Coveted Yarn Accessory: Lexi Barnes Lady B tote

Favorite Movie: Love Actually (I think I was British in another life) and Across the Universe
Favorite Musical Artist: The Beatles & The Beach Boys.....I am also very fond of Hawaiian Music
Favorite TV show: Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Americal Idol
Favorite Magazine: People, In-Style, Knit Simple and Allure
Last Book I read: Marie Antoinette: The Journey
Last song I downloaded from Itunes: 4 Minutes

Favorite Food: Japanese-Pan Asian.....could eat it every day
Favorite Drink: TEA--hot, cold....ANYWAY......I am a tea JUNKIE (see my blog archives)
Favorite Fruit: Bananas, Strawberries and White Seedless Grapes
Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip or Peach
Favorite Gum: Orbit Bubblemint
Creamy or Chunky PB??: Creamy

Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii
Favorite Theme Park: Walt Disney World (hey, what do you expect, I'm a former CastMember....)
Favorite NJ Beach: Wildwood
Favorite DE Beach: Dewey Beach
Ocean or Pool?: Pool.....unless the ocean is CLEAR (like Hawaii).....I like being able to see my toes when I swim.
Favorite Summer Pastime: Bright color pedicures

No comments: