Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SP 12 Question of the Week - 06.18.08

This week's question:

As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

As a kid, I spent the summer's at my grandparents.......since both of my parent's worked, it was easier during break from school. We would spend weeks at my family's beach house, and then come home to my grandparent's local house to do things like shopping, laundry, etc. and then we'd be back to the beach. It was at the beach that I learned to drive a boat, water-ski, and caught my first fish. Once I got into Jr. High I was involved in stuff like marching band, so we would go to the beach every weekend, so that I'd be home during the week for band practice. But I sure do miss my summer's at the beach!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend your summer!