Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, June 9, 2008

What's my "personality" ???

I borrowed this Q & A from the Ravelry RAK thread:

Age: 40
Favorite color? Tropical colors…..turquoise, purple, lime green
Do you prefer cats, dogs, or some other kind of pet?
Any pets are nice….I currently have one dog, Kona, who is a Border Collie/Rottweiller mix and two cats, Sugar & Tigger.
Do you play an instrument? I played many instruments as a kid…..Flute, Violin, French Horn, Drums…..but nothing stuck through adulthood. If not, which is your favorite to listen to?
I like listening to orchestrial music—Handel, Vivaldi, Bach. They are very relaxing.
Favorite flower? Green Cymbidium Orchids, Blue Hydrangeas and Violets
Favorite foods?
I love Pan-Asian food……Sushi, Potstickers, Tempura, Dim Sum, Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, Kobe Beef…..I could eat this stuff every day.
Favorite season/time of year?
I like Fall on the East Coast, Winter in Florida and Spring in California.
Favorite day of the week?
Sunday (it’s the only day I get to sleep in)
Are you a morning person?
Yes…..I like it when I’m the only one up, and it’s quiet.
What is one thing that makes you happy?
The love of my husband!
What is one thing that irritates you?
traffic
What is one personality trait that really impresses you in others?
A jovial nature
What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others?
Being two-faced
Country or Countries you’d like to visit? Italy (my DH’s family is from there), Bora-Bora, Japan, Australia and Canada.

No comments: