Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-In #79

As posted on Janet's Blog, here are this weeks random fill in's......

1. Holidays in the summer are great because I usually get a three day weekend from work!!
2. Steaks, chicken and some veggie skewers are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are random and wild......a sure sign of INTELLIGENCE !!
4. My three-day weekend off from work is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is SAIL by James Patterson.......I bought it a couple of weeks ago, so I'm gonna try to get some of it read this weekend.
6. A cup of tea is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday, I’m looking forward to sleeping in, reading and getting some housework done, Saturday my plans include a trip to the LYS and a pedicure and Sunday, I want to cuddle with my DH, cause he's been working so hard and I've missed him this week!

3 comments:

Maisie said...

I haven't read that book yet, but it seems like a lot of people are reading it. Have a great 3 days off from work.

Crazy Daisy said...

James Patterson is good, though I haven't read Sail yet!

Janet said...

3 day weekends are GREAT! i'm enjoying one right now :-)

Thanks for playing!