Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill In - #80

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a home that we ACTUALLY own! I am so sick of renting….our current landlord BLOWS and never wants to take care of anything. And with the housing loan market as TANKED as it is, it doesn’t look like we’re moving anytime soon……

2. A pitcher of iced tea is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.


3. I never leave home without making sure the bedroom door is shut…..it’s the only Animal-Free zone in the house.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be Chutney because it's sweet and spicy at the same time.


5. Bad drivers is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was “what temperature did I set the air-conditioner to, cause it’s hot in here?"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include errands (post office, bank, dry cleaner, etc…), a nap and laundry and Sunday, I want to get my collector pins organized and photographed to list on eBay!

2 comments:

April said...

Bad drivers ARE very annoying!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet said...

hope you got everything done last weekend that you wanted to! Thanks for playing :-)