Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In #81

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would be in the room when Obama decides his running mate---THAT will be interesting!!

2. Jealousy is a fact of life. We’ve all been there…..it’s an ugly place. But, we live and learn and overcome it. I think the older we get, the easier it becomes to stay away from it.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my health would improove enough so we could finally have a healthy baby. My health issues are so bad that it looks like we will never be parents.

4. I’d rather be poor and happy than wealthy and miserable any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna go back and do-over certain moments in my life. If I could go back, knowing what I know now…….BOY would I do some things different!

6. If time were in a bottle I’d be sure to get my bottle deposit back!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting (I’m not feeling too good this week), tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to rest some more (it’s TOO HOT to do anything).

No comments: