Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In #82

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you, is a GOOD THING (thanks Martha….).

2. If you're good at something, you should find a way to make money with it (or so my DH says).

3. Why so tired?......for me I’m still recoving from being sick. I’ve been sleeping a lot lately and today I’ve FINALLY gotten some energy back!

4. Something is out there, it's big, and HOT, and BRIGHT……..and we’ve finally seen it ‘round here after 3 days of rain and gloom…….THE SUN !!!

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Wash-Rinse-Repeat. It’s an inside joke…..

6. Sitting on my back porch (well it’s my imaginary porch)…..I see bunnies, birds and bugs (I live in the boonies, so there’s not much to see….).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a night of sushi, mojitos and fun with friends from work, tomorrow my plans include errands and possibly a matinee of Mama Mia, and Sunday, I want to get laundry and vacuuming done!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooh, sushi! Hope the movie is good!
Oh, and your header photograph is gorgeous. It makes me want to get on a plane NOW

Janet said...

mmm, i love sushi ... and I just got done vacuuming! I also mowed the lawn today. I think a movie is in order tonight, don't you?

Have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)