Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Manic Monday #126

I know, it's late AGAIN this week (I need to set myself a reminded on Sunday nights to post this).....

What's your favorite beach in the world?
This is SO easy.......Ka'anapali Beach in Maui. It is hands down, heaven on earth. Really, any beach on Maui is my favorite. But this one (and the beach we got married on) are my fav's

What's the next country you want to visit?
Japan......I love the Japanese culture, it's history and scenic beauty. I would love to spend a week in Kyoto, visiting the Imperial Gardens and temples. I would LOVE to attend an authentic tea ceremony in Japan.....and to meet a "real" geisha. Anyone got an extra plane ticket??

What one thing are you craving today?
Today (Tuesday), I am craving Kettlecorn.....Sweet and salty popcorn....YUMM!!!

No comments: