Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SP 12 question(s) of the week - 07.02.08

This week is a TWO question week:

What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

Try as I may, I just can't seem to get my hands on POSH yarn. If you've ever visited their sight, it's a crap shoot to try to purchase their gorgeous yarns when they post their sales. They are based in the UK, and they only do the sales on Sunday's at 6pm their time (which is about 12pm EST).....I tried for weeks, and finally gave up. I would love to have a skein of their Lei yarn, but I've given up hope

What yarn do you never want to be without?
I am "officially HOOKED" about Blue Moon Socks that Rock.......I ran into a gal this past weekend, and she was knitting with it. It is such lucious yarn.....and the colors are so pretty. I am currently waiting for my first purchases to arrive from Blue Moon, and I can't wait to pet it, lovingly! I also have fallen in love with Yarn Pirate's yarns.......so much so that I went on a YP-binge this past week and have arranged to buy four colorways from various Ravelry members. I am a SOCK-YARN ADDICT !!!!

No comments: