Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SP 12 question(s) of the week - 07.09.08

Again this week, there are TWO questions.....

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

I've only been once, but it was the most magical.......Maui. I love it there.....I could move there tomorrow, in a heartbeat. I had never felt more relaxed and at peace with myself than when I was in Hawaii.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I can only pick ONE ?!? Gee that's tough......if I had to pick ONE, it would be to go to Japan. I am mesmorized with the Japanese culture....it's history, it's natural beauty. I want to ride the Bullet Train past Mt. Fuji, visit the Katsura gardens near Kyoto, attend an authentic Japanese tea ceremony, etc......ah, someday (hopefully)......

No comments: