Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Thursday, July 31, 2008

SP question(s) of the week - 07.31.08 (combined weeks)

Ok, so I completely "spaced" on last weeks' questions, so I've decided to combine them with this weeks. So, here are the answers:
What is your favorite place to knit?

Anywhere that’s air conditioned. And has a comfy chair
What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?

a big cup of tea (hot or cold), a great DVD or my iPod, my slippers and good lighting!!
What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?

WOW, I’ll say a combo of dinners we’ve had this week…grilled Rib-Eye steak (MUST be cooked by my DH….he is an EXPERT griller!), Homemade pasta salad, summer corn-on-the-cob, salad and for dessert-apple blossoms with vanilla ice cream!

OK, I am officially HUNGRY now………..

No comments: