Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tea Lovelys from my Ravelry Pals!!

If you are readers of my blog, you all know by know that I am a tea-addict. I love tea, hot or cold, and when I first joined Ravelry, one of the first groups I joined was the Cuppa Tea board. One of the ongoing things we do on the board is a Karma Tea swap. We post a random sampling of teas, someone claims it and then they offer a sampling......like daisy chain, only with TEA !!

Today, I received a package from Kris (Knittn4Fun on Ravelry). Kris was one of my first friends on Ravelry, and we have similar interests, so I knew I'd love whatever she sent. And BOY, was I right!!! See for yourself:



A box of SAPHARA Tropical Rooibos pyramid tea bags, a box of HAWAIIAN ISLANDS TEA COMPANY Coconut Macadamia Herbal tea bags, along with a sample of their Mango Maui Black tea and Pineapple Waikiki Black tea (guess where I'm going to be buying some teas from!!), some NUMI Bushman's Brew Honeybush Herbal tea bags, TWININGS Honeybush with Mandarin and Orange, and a bag of Bigelow Orange Spice Green tea. She also sent a splendid skein of Bernat Cashmere Blend in Vanilla color, a set of multi-colored stitch markers and five blank notecards in a FLIP-FLOP pattern......I've so been SPOILED !!

On that same note, I got another TEA-swap package from my dear friend Carol (LiquidLace on Ravelry) recently, and she is probably one of a handful of other people I know, that love tea as much (OR more) than I do. As usual, she spoiled me with goodies:
Adagio Margaritaville-blend tea.....what better for a PARROT-HEAD!, TEA FOR LIFE White Lavender tea bags, BENTLY'S Pomegranate tea bags, a SIMPSON and VAIL blooming tea flowers in Niu Lang Zhi NuA, a bag of mini-Stroopfwaffle cookies (these are some GOOD cookies--waffle cookies with a carmel-y goodness sandwiched inbetween....YUMMO!), a lip balm called HAWAIIAN in a Passion Fruit Nectar, and the cutest tape measure with a bumble bee on it....CUTE!!!
So, you can see why I love my TEA-friends on Ravelry!!

No comments: