Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yarn Love and Secret pals!

WOW, I didn't realize that I hadn't posted anything since last Friday.....bad BLOGGER! I spent the weekend trying to recover from a wicked week of migranes and just being plain-ILL. I did get out to the LYS to buy some yarn-love for some of current swap partners. Wish I could flash-the-stash, but that would spoil the fun! I did, however pick myself up something too.......I couldn't leave the shop empty-handed. I picked out two skeins of Claudia's Hand-Painted in Purple Earth.....it reminded me of spring violets and pansies, which made me smile.


While I was out I stopped an a local gift store, that carries almost the full Vera Bradley line. I am a self-proclaimed fanatic about the Java Blue pattern. VB stuff is so expensive, so I can only afford to pick up little things here and there.......
the lunch bag
sunglass case,
and now......checkbook cover!
If I can control my yarn purchases over the next several months, I would like to buy a zippered tote to use for my knitting bag, and a messenger bag. Wish me (and my bank account) luck!

I received an email earlier this week from my SP12 spoiler, that a package was sent, so I am anxious for it to arrive. Luckily, the postman will not have to fear me accosting him, since I have to work tomorrow. We did get an hour of PAID leave tomorrow, so I get to leave at 5pm instead of 6pm......hey, I'll take it wherever I can.....Thanks M&M !! (the company owners)

No comments: