Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill In - 08.29.08

1. When I'm sick I'm all about my jammies. I like to curl up with some fuzzy socks, my jammies, a pot of tea, a book or knitting and my fleece blanket. Oh, and lots of naps.

2. When I take a walk, I think about my surroundings....the trees, the sun, the sky. My favorite place to walk, is the beach.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can make things VERY pleasant. And it helps in my yarn obsession too!

4. Cotton makes me think of summer, which has just FLOWN by and leather makes me think of car interiors (we're going car shopping this weekend, so I have CAR on the brain).

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was my second cousin, Tim. We're not related by blood--his father is my dad's step-dad's brother (got that......I'll wait.......). The summer that I turned 14 and he was 17, we had a "summer relationship" that my family was not to keen about. Man, that was a NICE summer!!

6. My favorite color these days is coral and orange because I'm trying to get into the spirit of the fall season.

7. And as for the weekend, today, I’m looking forward to a well-deserved mini-spa day, which includes a haircut and highlights, tomorrow my plans include nothing.....I'm on vacation and Sunday, DH and I plan to go new car shopping !

1 comment:

Janet said...

cool, someone who gets it and isn't offended by the word lewd...gah.

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)