Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-In #83

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the 1940’s. I am a *huge* history buff (I was a History major in college) and I’d love to actually go back to the pre/post wartime in Hawaii. Plus, the fashion was FAB!!!

2. Give me Liberty or give me Death. Since we’re on the subject of history…….a great Patrick Henry quote circa 3/23/1775.


3. I am listening to Katy Perry, Metro Station, Jesse McCartney, the Mamma Mia soundtrack and the latest Lime n’ Violet episodes on my iPod.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking “boy, what’s with this hulaknitter’s musical preferences??” I have a very ECCLECTIC music collection. We have almost 9600 songs currently in our iTunes library.

5. I'll always be a Hawaii-girl in my heart. We were watching something on TV the other night, and my DH and I both turned to each other and said that we need to plan another trip there……it’s been 5 years this October.

6. My idea of a good time includes breakfast cooked by my DH, a shopping spree involving YARN, a stop at Sephora & DSW, dinner out (lobster would be NICE), and a movie with my DH.

2 comments:

Janet said...

ahhh, lobster and Sephora...two of my favorite thing!

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

maryeb said...

I totally am with you on your 1st answer. I love the fashion of the 40's.

Yarn shop, Sephora, dinner, and a movie all preceded by a breakfast made special for me!! Heaven.
You do dream big:)