1. You know you're old when the early-bird special looks REAL appealing and you're ready for bed at 7pm.
2. My heart is divided between moving away and starting a new life in a different city and staying put to be close to my family. DH and I go back and forth on the subject. I'd like California or Hawaii....he'd like South Carolina or Montana. As you can clearly see......more discussion is needed
3. Sleep is what I need RIGHT NOW! This has been a really long week at work. I will definately rest up this weekend.
4. I have felt the tropical sun on my face, I have known the depths of the Hawaiian oceans.........can someone loan me some money for a plane ticket.......I need a Maui-fix?!?
5. Gah, won't these people quit talking about lowering fuel prices and fixing the mortgage crisis and just GET ON WITH IT.......talk is CHEAP people!!! I'm looking at a fuel-oil lock in price for winter at about $4.69/gallon......YIKES!
6. Take a vacation......as soon as you can! Summer is almost over!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some Japanese food & watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies on TV, tomorrow my plans include errands (bank, post office, dry cleaner), buying my 3yr old newphew a birthday gift, and a late-afternoon nap and Sunday, we have said-nephews birthday party to attend!