Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday Fill-In #86

1. Dancing to the beat of my own drum while making my way thru life makes me dizzy sometimes.

2. The last time I rode a roller coaster I nearly threw up and passed out.......guess I am not as young as I thought I was.

3. When I drive I roll down my windows, open my sunroof and sing at the top of my lungs to my iPod tunes!

4. I saw my kitty, Tigger standing on my kitchen counter this morning........Get DOWN Tigger, you know better!!! BAD KITTY !!!

5. Give me sushi, give me mojitos, give me a vacation........(I'll take any of the three please, since you asked........)

6. Next week I am looking forward to a four and a half day holiday weekend, and my mini-spa day at the hair salon (haircut, highlights and brows)

7. (Since this is posted late, I'm not including Friday night) And as for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include the post office, catching up with laundry, housework and a nap and Sunday, we have to go to my parents so that DH can hook up my mom's computer (which he repaired this week), and we'll be at the hospital to see my grandmother. We also need to go and buy a new floor lamp for the living room to replace the broken one.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I don't like roller coasters, but I do love sushi! Hope your grandmother is feeling better :-)