Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #85

Ok, here we go with the start of the weekend. I know I've been lax with my blog and have a TON of updates to do, so I've blocked some time on Saturday and promise to get it done!

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was last Sunday, before the now imfamous flood. At Cheesburger in Paradise, we had an Island Sampler appetizer (mini-burgers, mini-chili dogs, chicken wings and fried dill pickle chips--YUMM!), and DH had a Cuban sandwich, while I had a Pressed Burger.

2. Drivers who don't use their turn signals and lane change without looking is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon rising is an awesome sight. I especially like to sit out and watch the sky on a fall night. A harvest moon is my favorite!!!

4. (The next questions is a toughy......I don't really think we have a local expressions, but this is one that I grew up using)........ "Cop a squat" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to just bite your tongue and say something positive. Especially in my job, as there are alot of bridezilla's out there!

6. MICHAEL CLAYTON is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the Olympics, packing up the new tea box for shipping, and some sleep (I've been so tired this week), tomorrow my plans include a quick trip to the drug store and post office, then I've blocked out the afternoon for laundry and updating my blog and Sunday, DH will be home from work, so we will probably start getting things ready for the bathroom remodel (which is scheduled to start on Tuesday!

2 comments:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

me too me too....loove full moons...there should be a pretty one tonight with a full moon!!!

Janet said...

I couldn't get through Michael Clayton for some reason...maybe I was tired!

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)