Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday - 08.25.08

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
My weight…….I would love to not worry about what size I am, and I’m sure buying clothes would be more pleasurable.


If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be? Compassion. Compared to females, males tend to have less of the compassion gene, which I notice especially with my DH.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is? I spend more money on myself, than I do for my DH…….I can drop $$$ on yarn, makeup or shoes, yet I gripe when DH wants to buy something electronic……am I wrong for doing that?? I though it was ALL ABOUT ME ?!? LOL!!

4 comments:

sho said...

Isnt weight the perennial concern for most working adults unless one is disciplined to exercise? Same here. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I lose control with smelly candles! Ha! I gotta buy 'em!

I played too :)

only a movie said...

I think I am with you on #1 too - here I sit perusing blogs instead of exercising. :-) Happy Monday.

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm with you re #1!

I played too ;)