Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, August 4, 2008

Manic Monday #128

OMG, I almost forgot about doing this......and Monday's almost over.....

Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Wife, Knitter, Pet-Owner, Lover, Wedding Consultant, Friend, Auntie, Daughter, Sister, Laundress


If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I’d like to have a yarn & tea café. One side would be yummy yarns, notions and comfy chairs and couches. The other side would be a tea & gourmet café. With WI-FI of course !!!

If you were to name the most comforting thing for you to hold in your hands, what would it be?
My fleece blanket. It was made for me by a dear friend who is longer with us. The unique thing about it is that the layers are woven together…..there are no stiches anywhere…..it is the coolest thing. Whenever I don’t feel good, I wrap myself up in m blankie and snuggle up in my wubbie-goodness.

No comments: