Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, August 11, 2008

Manic Monday #129

Ugh....it's MONDAY. After the day we had yesterday, I'm achey & sore.....but thankful that we woke up to very little flooding. I can get out our lane to my car this morning, so the 8 hours I'll spend at work will be a vacation in comparison to yesterday.

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
Brown hair, hazel eyes, tall & plus-sized......perky, with alot of enthusiasm and a great personality........(wow, that sounds like a personal ad)

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
My DH......he always has my best interests in mind. He takes care of me, and always makes sure that I'm safe and secure.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
My husband, family and friends are a given.....but I think that my absence would have a real effect on my fur-babies.....especially Kona. Whenever I go away for several days, she's very clingy when I come home.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

My kitties would miss me too :)

I played too :)

HODGEPODGESPV said...

i would miss you!