Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, August 18, 2008

Manic Monday #130

1. Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? I've wanted to travel to Asia since I was in high school......especially Japan! Why haven’t you done it? Money....and time.....if you have any extra of EITHER, please let me know !!!

2. If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be? Noah from The Notebook.....I watched the movie again over the weekend (Thanks Family Channel!!).....I just swoon over the character and the conviction of the love he has for Allie......

3. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? I would say either Pottery Barn or Thomasville Furniture, so that we could re-do ALL of our furniture, bedding and accessories. I could probably spend it all in about 4 hours.

1 comment:

Frances said...

I caught a good portion of that movie Notebook one night while channel surfing - I was up to my ears in tears.
I played Manic Monday too.
Have a fabu week.