I love this weeks' subject......I have loved music since I was a baby. My mom said that I sang before I could talk. I sung in church and school choirs all of my life. I even sang when I worked at WDW. In 2000, I had a serious illness that fused my vocal cords together and I could not talk for about 3 months. I had to work with a speech therapist to learn how to talk again, but my speech pattern and vocal tone had changed, so now, I no longer sing, except at home or in my car. But I still love my music!!
1. What was your first favorite song? The first song I can remember liking alot, was "Top of the World" by the Carpenters. What can I say.....I'm a child of the 70's
2. Who was your first favorite female singer? Olivia Newton-John
3. Who was your first favorite male singer? Tony Orlando.......Knock Three Times...LOL !!!
4. Who was your first favorite band? The Carpenters
5. Who are your all time favorite bands? The Beatles and The Beach Boys
6. Who are your all time favorite male singers? Michael Bublé, Justin Timberlake and Tim McGraw
7. Who is your all time favorite female singer? Etta James and Christina Aguliera (that girl can WAIL)
8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album? a tie...The Beatles' White Album and Abby Road......equally BRILLIANT !!!
9. What was your first favorite radio station? It's the local station, that I STILL listen to.....93.7 FM-WSTW