Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Seven - 08.24.08

Name seven cool movie gadgets you’d like to own
  1. James Bond’s Astin Martin…….coolest car EVER !!! I’d like to be able to hit a rocket launcher when someone in front of me does something STUPID
  2. Communcator pin (from Star Trek) ……it would totally eliminate the need for a cell phone!
  3. Invisible Cloak (the Harry Potter Movies) ……It would make going to work SO much fun…..I’d know everything that was going on….
  4. Holedeck (again from Star Trek) …….what a great thing to have for parties!! I could have a virtual Hawaii 24/7…….SWEET!!!
  5. The DeLorean (from Back to the Future, Part II) …..it ran on household garbage!! I’d never have to buy gas again….ROCK ON!!!
  6. The Magic Mirror (from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs) ……I’d like to have the positive reinforcement every morning……”Mirror-Mirror…….”
    OK, I know it’s not a movie, but it is TV
  7. The food-replicator thingie (from the Jetsons) ………I would love not to have to grocery shop EVER again !!!!

No comments: