Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Media Mix - 08.20.08

Wow....it's Wednesday already....this month is just FLYIN' by....next weekend is the "unofficial" end of summer....and the kids go back to school this coming Monday.....summer seemed much longer when I was a kid.....

As it is Wednesday, it's time for the Media Mix:


Listen: What song has the saddest lyrics of any you’ve heard? "If You're Reading This..." by Tim McGraw....I cry almost every time I hear this song (I even have it on my iPod....). It what I imagine that alot of familys have had to go through since we went to war in the Middle East. I'm tearing up just talking about the song......


Watch: Name a show that’s a guilty pleasure for you. "The Hills" on MTV......I am a faithful watcher of the show that my DH calls "mindless drival". That's one of the reasons that I watch it......I get to escape for 30 minutes to a life that I KNOW I'd never have.....but it's nice to live in a fantasy!!

Read: Which book have you read in which you felt a character was the most similar to you? Allie, from "The Notebook"......it's my FAVORITE love story. I fell for the boy that my parents didn't approve of, so in that respect, we'd be the same......we didn't end up the same way, but I like to think that the love that Allie and Noah had in the book would have been the same that me and my "Noah" would have had.......if only........

No comments: