Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Falling For Ewe Swap - Question(s) of the week

Ok, so I am still playing catch-up on things, and I've got a months worth of questions to answer. So, here goes.....
Question of the Week #1
What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Where do I begin? There’s the crispness in the air, the colors of the leaves, the smells of wood-burning fireplaces, apples, pumpkins and spices. It’s by far, my favorite season!!
Question of the Week #2
What “cold weather” project are you looking forward to making the most this autumn? I want to start working on a scarf that will hopefully be finished before winter’s over….LOL
Question of the Week #3
What meals or foods mean “Fall” to you? Apple Cider, Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes & Root Vegetables and Apple Chutney, Pumpkin Pie
Question of the Week #4
What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween? I was always a BIG fan of Halloween and always decorated to hilt and dressed up. Unfortunately my DH does NOT celebrate Halloween, so I have not done anything Halloween-related since 2000. Oh, I still long to decorate and celebrate, but I abstain out of respect for my husband.

No comments: