Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holiday Theme Swap Questionnaire

  • Ravelry user name: Hulaknitter
  • State, Country, Province: New Jersey
  • Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, or Kwanza: CHRISTMAS!!
  • Projects you like to knit most: Socks, Gloves/Mittens, Scarves
  • Favorite yarns: STR, Yarn Pirate,Malabrigo and I also have a wishlist of colorways here…..allergic to mohair & scratchy wools….also NO ACRYLIC
  • Patterns you desire: anything listed under my Ravelry favorites or queue
  • Favorite designers: anything listed under my Ravelry favorites or queue
  • Favorite colors: I lean towards tropicals for spring/summer, and jewel tones for fall winter. I do like certain warm tones, like orange, but it depends on the colorway
  • Least favorite colors: Solid yellow…..I can take certain yellow shades in limited varigation, but I will run the other way when it comes to solid yellow!
  • Things you collect: Around the holidays, I collect snowmen…..Oh, and I love snowglobes!!
  • Knit or crochet pattern: Knit
  • Sock knitters: dpn’s, circ’s or magic loop: Circ’s or DPN’s
  • Any allergies: Mohair, Scratchy wools and Acrylics
  • Smoker or pets: DH is smoker and I have 1-dog & 2-cats
  • Favorite scents: I am an indie-scent perfume oil addict, so here’s a list of some of my favorite lines
  • Prefer solid, semi solid or variegated yarn: any
  • Favorite weight of yarn: Fingering/DK/Worsted
  • Coffee or tea drinker: Tea fan here (NO GREEN TEA)
  • Favorite snacks or candies: Cashews,Jellies/Gummies, Dried fruits (cherrys, currants, etc)
  • Willing to be an angel: sure
  • Willing to ship international: no
  • List 10 items that you love that are inexpensive: Gift certificates from Blue Moon Fiber Arts (BMFA) or The Loopy Ewe, stitch markers, pattern tamers, crochet needles, SOAK wash, big coffee/tea mugs, Itunes gift cards, picture frames & Borders Books gift cards

No comments: