Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 days to go!!

I know.....I know........."HULA, where have you been??......."

The answer is coming in three days.......MOVING!!!! We are finally going back to my roots (and I don't mean the one's on my head). Moving day is fast approaching.....Saturday is coming before too long. We've been packing like fiends (and I HONESTLY don't know HOW I got so much C*ARP in this tiny house.) and we get the truck on Saturday.....YAY!!

My brother-in-law refinished the living room and hallway floors at the new house......they look GORGEOUS (and I'll share pics soon, I promise).

Oh, and the lovely #*@&-hole we still live in........last Friday, I came home to find about 4 inches of water all OVER the bathroom floor (yeah, the one that's still a subfloor and just replaced because of water damage...THAT one......), and hall and bedroom carpets. If you could just imagine......I HATE THIS HOUSE !!!! Thank GOD that we're moving.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone, and the next time you hear from me........I'll be residing in Delaware!!!!

No comments: