Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Warm Ewe Up Swap Questionnaire

Do you knit or crochet? Right now, I knit only. How long have you been at your craft? Less than one year
Do you spin? NOPE
What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
I love sock yarns….BFL and Bamboo blends are some of my favorites.
What yarns/fibers do you NOT like? I can’t handle mohairs, acrylics or scratchy wools……they make me breakout in hives (I have a hypersensitivity)
What yarns/fibers would you like to try, but haven’t?
POSH yarn….Three Irish Girls….Wollmeise…Alchemy
What are your favorite colors to work with?
I’m a tropical color person…..I love turquoise, purple, blue-green, pinks, red, corals and neutrals like chocolate brown and charcoal grey.
What colors do you NOT enjoy? I don’t like BRIGHT yellow, and I stay away from really pale pastels (as they wash me out, and make me look ill).

What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? I have decided that 2009 will be my YEAR to MASTER MY KNITTING!! I’ll consider anything. I have plans for lots of scarves, hats and fingerless gloves and mittens. Socks too….
What are you currently working on?
With my recent move, I haven’t touched my needles since September.
What is your favorite FO?
Honestly, I have NEVER finished a project…..I’ve been more in the “collecting yarn” mindset. I guess I need some modivation!
Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I haven’t figured out increases & decreases yet, so that would be next on my agenda.
Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Neither, but would love either
Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks?
Right now I have a STUFFED to the gills folder to keep them in check, but I’ve outgrown it. I am collecting more circulars now, so I would like to get a separate way to organize these.
Do you collect anything? Mary Englebreit, Bumblebees & Ladybugs….I also collect Tinkerbell items (mostly Christmas ornaments) and Vintage Hawaiian art & travel prints.
Do you like sweets? Ummm….YES! I love Almond Joy, Kit Kat & Heath Bar candy bars & I’m a sucker for cashews & macadamia nuts.
What are your favorite scents? I am an indie-scent perfume oil addict, so take a look at my Perfume Oil list (over on the right side of my blog page).
Are you having a birthday during this swap? No
Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)?
My wish lists are linked on my blog (see the listing on the right hand side)
What is your living situation like? Married to DH (our anniversary is in early October) Any pets? 1 dog, Kona (she’s a Border Collie/Rottweiller mix) and 2 cats, Tigger & Sugar)
Are you allergic to anything? Just those fibers listed above.

No comments: