Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Warm Ewe Up Bi-Weekly Blog Question #2

#2 - If you could only knit or crochet with one brand of yarn for the rest of the year, what would it be and why?

Well, it tough to choose just ONE brand......there are some brands out there that I haven't even tried yet. I love sock yarns, and I love soft wools and alpacas. Bamboo yarns are so soft too. Well if I had to choose just one BRAND, based on the variety of yarns available from said brand, then I would have to say BLUE MOON FIBER ARTS. I can use almost everything they offer (except the Geisha and the Silkmo, since they both have Mohair---keep it AWAY from me, if you want me to stay alive.....). My backup choice would be Malabrigo, because again....the variety (I am coveting some Malabrigo Lace yarn in Applegreen or Blue Surf colorways.....YUMMMMMMY!!!!)

No comments: