Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Monday, May 25, 2009

Yarn PRÖN (image heavy)

First, the STR Mill Ends from The Fold booth at MDS&W

After much research it was determined that I got (from l to r)
Silkie Alina, MW Savannahlite, MW Jade, MW Lettuce Knits and MW MsLaRock
(YAY!!)

Shalimar Yarns-Zoe Sock-Tamarillo


Maple Creek Farm-Richmond-Limecicle

Blue Ridge Yarns-Bambie-Blue Lagoon

Censtari-DK Weight-OOAK colorway

Spirit Trail Fiberworks-Clotho-Blue Lagoon
******************************
The following was aquired from my LYS

Blue Heron Yarns-Silk/Merino-Ocean
Mirasol-Cotanani-Turquoise


Kollage-Corntastic-Fire Opal

Dream in Color-Smooshy-Lipstick Lava

*****************************
These are from the last of my swaps for the season---I am taking the summer "off" from swaps, so that I can concentrate saving for Rhinebeck

These are from the Indi Yarn swap---my partner was from Italy, so these are all Italian yarns (WOO-HOO!!!)

This is MALABRIGO SOCK!!
Velvet Grapes----I am in HEAVEN!!!

Laines du Nord-Stripes-Colorway 9
(a pretty wine/brown combo)

Laines du Nord-Stripes-Colorway 6
(a brown/orange/tan color scheme)
This one arrived in a package from my tea swap--it was a DOUBLE HOT POTATO award!!
Manos del Uruguay-Manos Silk Blend-Magenta
******************************
Recent arrivals from yarn clubs & online purchases

Yarn Pirate-Booty Club April 2009-Sweet Pea


Yarn Pirate-Booty Club May 2009-Zephyr
(too much yellow for me, do it's being gifted to another knitter)

Sundara Yarn-Sock (from March 2009 monthly)-Poppy


Sock Pixie -Oceana (not sure of this base yarn, as it was gifted by the dyer)

Sock Pixie-PixieLace-Purple Anemone

Yep, it's official......I am addicted to YARN!!!!

1 comment:

MollyBeees said...

Hey Donna! Glad you left me a message. It led me to your wonderful blog! I'll definitely be adding you to my blog roll. Here is Ben's new friend. Check out the whole site. There area some other cool 'flat' animals.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=8744-413&categoryid=1300&brand=