Rhinebeck 2009 Countdown

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th!!

Happy 4th of July !!
(photo credit: MichaelDuquetteFowler on Flickr)

America's Birthday......and DH is working all weekend, family is away in Florida, and I am home alone with the critters.......what better to do than knit!!! I am bound and determined to finish my Rhinbeck cowl/hood, so stay tuned for a finished project post!!

In other news, I've been enhancing my stash with some of the following--note, more stash enhancement photos to follow later today, but in the interim, here's a sneek peek:


STR Mediumweight in Count Cluckula (now on vacation.....had to stash up before it was gone.....)

STR Mill End - determined to be Tanzanite.....one of my favorite purple colorways!

Miss Babs Yummy(my first skein of her yarn) in Rainforest.....pretty green loveliness!!
DIC Smooshy in Beach Fog......too pretty for words!!!
Still to come......lots of Sundara & (wait for it)..........POSH !!!!

No comments: